Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Cars Coming Soon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simon Gardner

Simon Gardner

New Cars Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: New Cars Coming Soon   New Cars Coming Soon EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Simspeed has recently purchased several new cars to add to its line up. They are currently in the paintshop but expect to see them on track soon.

Back to top Go down
Simon Gardner

Simon Gardner

New Cars Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cars Coming Soon   New Cars Coming Soon EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:46 pm

The first car is almost complete - the new shape Volvo C30 will be released in the next update and all existing cars will be recieving minor updates.
In addition to this some of Eric's purple skins will also be released. If there is any additional cars you want skinned let me or Eric :p know.

To keep the size of the pack down the black cars will be removed with the exception of the Audi.

The logo pack will also be released soon - however none of them will be mandatory, even the Murco logo. If there are any other sponsor you want to see on all cars or just your own again let me know.

Lastly I'm really not sure about the team name font still, I don't think it looks that good on the windscreen banners so I might change it again Smile or just put it somewhere else on the car.
Back to top Go down

New Cars Coming Soon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To Simspeed Racing :: Team News-
Jump to: