Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SSR are pleased to announce....err nothing yet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon Gardner

Simon Gardner

SSR are pleased to announce....err nothing yet Empty
PostSubject: SSR are pleased to announce....err nothing yet   SSR are pleased to announce....err nothing yet EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:07 pm

I have been in contact with a company this week asking for permission to use their logos as our new title sponsor. I'm hoping that unlike Murco they get back to me- if they do expect an announcement soon! If not disregard this post Smile

The Murco liveried cars will still be available no matter what happens and they will be updated to show on all cars that are missing such as the STCC2 Volvo S60 so they can be used for the C online league.
Back to top Go down
Simon Gardner

Simon Gardner

PostSubject: Re: SSR are pleased to announce....err nothing yet   SSR are pleased to announce....err nothing yet EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Well looks like we are sticking with Murco as I didn't get a reply today.
Back to top Go down
Dan Allinson

Dan Allinson

PostSubject: Re: SSR are pleased to announce....err nothing yet   SSR are pleased to announce....err nothing yet EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:02 am

lol keep battling mate. What about Tetley Smile
Back to top Go down
Ethan Bass

Ethan Bass

PostSubject: Re: SSR are pleased to announce....err nothing yet   SSR are pleased to announce....err nothing yet EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:00 am

I'm waiting on a few replies myself from the likes of, Tag Heuer, Coca Cola, Castrol and a few others just so that I/we are okay using their logo(s).
Back to top Go down
Simon Gardner

Simon Gardner

PostSubject: Re: SSR are pleased to announce....err nothing yet   SSR are pleased to announce....err nothing yet EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:33 pm

It was Pirtek who I had emailed but still no reply which is annoying as it only takes a yes or no. I know its not the most important thing they will come across but they could at least reply Sad

BTW I was thinking of running a plain British racing green car for the final round of the SRP league Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSR are pleased to announce....err nothing yet   SSR are pleased to announce....err nothing yet Empty

Back to top Go down

SSR are pleased to announce....err nothing yet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To Simspeed Racing :: Team News-
Jump to: